Applying for housing

Every year the International Campus receives very many requests for admission from students, researchers and artists wanting to live in one of its 40 residences. Before applying, find out about the conditions, which you will have to fulfil.


How to request accommodation

To find accommodation on the International Campus, irrespective of the time of year: students must be enrolled in a higher education establishment (priority is given to the Ile-de-France) and must be studying towards a diploma at the minimum level of Master’s 1 or the equivalent, researchers must be at least doctors, that is to say, to hold a doctorate, artists and culture professionals must be undertaking their period of residence as part of their work.

Whatever the dates and the length of their stay, candidates must fill out a Request Form for Admission to the Campus.

Once the form has been completed, the applications are considered by each Residence, which have additional Admission Conditions. For more information on the additional admission conditions, please consult the Residences below.

Specific procedures

The Maisons d’école (attached to certain schools) on the International Campus admit the students of the schools concerned, irrespective of their nationality. For example, the Maison des Elèves Ingénieurs des Arts et Mètiers deals with requests from students of the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers (ENSAM).

The Residences representing a country admit students, researchers and artists of their nationality. For the following Residences candidates must visit the Internet site to find out about additional admission conditions:

Maison de l’Argentine
Maison des étudiants canadiens
Maison de la Corée
Fondation danoise
Collège d’Espagne
Fondation des Etats-Unis
Maison Heinrich Heine – Fondation de l’Allemagne
Maison de l’Italie
Maison du Maroc
Maison des étudiants suédois

The Admissions Service deals with requests from students, researchers and artists, whose school and/or nationality are not represented by a residence on the International Campus.
All the residences on the International Campus practise a melting pot policy of mixing nationalities and disciplines. A Moroccan student admitted by the Maison du Maroc could, for example, be lodged in the Maison du Mexique, while a Mexican student admitted by that residence will live in the Maison du Maroc.

Worth knowing
Students who are top-level athletes benefit from special conditions.

Fill out the Request Form for Admission to the Campus

The most frequently asked questions