In 2017, the ADEI will be open from September 11th until November 24th.
Desks open from Monday to Friday, from 9am until 4.30pm (the Prefecture de Police de Paris and OFII desks will close at 4 pm on Friday), and are located in the basement of the Maison Internationale (follow the signs from the main entrance hall) at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris.
What to do at the Welcome Service for International Students ?
- hand out the required documents and obtain an appointment with OFII in order to validate your student visa,
- claim for your first student permit (specific visa cases) and for a temporary stay permit (APS) with the Prefecture de Police de Paris,
- apply for financial housing assistance with CAF,
- get informed on work permit (with DIRECCTE), student health insurance (LMDE, SMEREP et CPAM), transports (with RATP), job counseling & orientation (with Pôle Emploi), scholarships and social aids (with CROUS),
- special information days on health security and culture by the International Social Center on 28th september , 23rd november & 19th october and employment forums on 21st, 22nd, 23rd september & 3rd, 4th, 5th october in CROUS de Paris.