Discover Paris with acc&ss Paris Centre – PhD students and researchers only.
From October to May, the acc&ss Paris Centre organises guided tours to different Paris districts (Montmartre, île de la Cité, Notre Dame and Île Saint-Louis, the covered passageways in Paris, the les Halles district, the Marais…). One guided tour per month from October to May, morning or afternoon, in French or English
How do I take part?
1. Register on our mailing list (here) and send us an e-mail telling us that you are interested in the guided tours. Please note, if you do not write to us after you have registered, your registration will not be validated and will not receive our information e-mails.
2. Every month you will receive an information e-mail telling you about the next guided tour.
3. Reply to this e-mail to register for the guided tour.
You have been selected for a guided tour, but in the end you cannot take part? Let us know! Anyone, who has not informed us of their absence from a guided tour, will not receive priority for any subsequent guided tour.
Since the number of places is very limited, these guided tours are reserved for doctoral students and researchers.
The latest guided tours:
Guided tours of the International Campus
L/OBLIQUE, the Research and development Centre for the heritage of the International Campus, organises Promenades architecturales (Architectural Strolls) on the first Sunday of every month (free for residents, 4€ for students, 10€ for non-residents), as well as the “Un parc écologique” (An Ecological Park) and “Architectures sans frontières” (Architecture without Frontiers) themed guided tours. For more information, find out here.
Meet French families
The International Campus is in touch with the families in a small village in the Paris region. Once a year, generally in October, about 20 students are hosted by French families for the day. For full information, contact us here.
You can also contact the following associations:
International Campus cultural programme
- See Citéscope, the International Campus events diary
- Subscribe to Citefl@sh, the weekly newsletter of the International Campus, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discover the richness of student life on the International Campus on MaCite-U.com.
- Keep up to date with International Campus news on the social networks
- Théâtre de la Cité programme
- As a resident of the International Campus you can also contact the Residents’ Committee in your residence.
Sports and leisure activities on the International Campus
Practice one or more sports and physical activities on the International Campus
- Campus residents: enrol directly at the different venues for activities on the International Campus (documents required: identity photo, photocopy of residence certificate; payment must be in cash or by cheque made out to CiuP fondation nationale)
- Non-residents: you must contact the Association Paris Université Club (PUC)
Participez aux activités de l’Orchestre et de la Chorale de la Cité
Great cultural ideas in the Paris region
Free places and reduced prices for young people
The City of Paris Kiosques jeunes invite you free of charge or at reduced prices to a variety of events in Paris. Valid for people up to 30 years of age
More information for young people on jeune.paris.fr.
Que faire à Paris
Nouveau Paris Île-de-France