Help with the administrative formalities


Register with acc&ss and get in touch to explain your circumstances to us

Everyone’s circumstances are different. That is why acc&ss Paris Centre invites you to get in touch with its team, so that we can give you a personal reply and if need be, direct you to the public services concerned.

Students, PhD students, researchers, we will answer all the questions you may have on:

  • First claim for a residence permit or claim for the renewal of your current permit, your partner’s, your children’s
  • Validation of your student or scientific visa (VLS-TS kind) with OFII
  • Status change (from student to scientist, from student to employed person, etc.)
  • Labor regulations such as formalities with DIRECCTE, APS procedure, sandwich course or internships, hosting agreements, etc.
  • Health cover (student and employees public health covers and complementary insurances, European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), private insurances, etc.)